Team Hotel - Northwestern

Some teams stay at the Doubletree in Skokie. Don't know if the Gophers will as well.

I’m shocked the team doesn’t release this info. Seems like a good idea to have adult fans making plans based on the hope of seeing the team walk through the lobby.

I believe it is called distraction. People hanging around, players cannot be free to hang out without some stupid fool talking to them taking pictures and all. Best to be alone and let the fans be fans at a different location. All kinds of idiots come out of the woodwork when people start hanging at the team hotel.

I’m shocked the team doesn’t release this info. Seems like a good idea to have adult fans making plans based on the hope of seeing the team walk through the lobby.
Players would never get any rest. Have to disagree with you here.

What could possibly go wrong?

The OP is probably a gambler trying to catch a look at Captain Morgan

I mean, working on the unis takes a lot of time...

I can attest that they are not at this alleged 4 star dump of a hotel I am at in Lincoln park....nice rooftop bar with firepit and Lakeview though..boutique my ass

I can attest that they are not at this alleged 4 star dump of a hotel I am at in Lincoln park....nice rooftop bar with firepit and Lakeview though..boutique my ass

I heard Chicago was a bedbug haven. Sleep well :)

No energy here in Chicago or even on the gh for this game. Of course Chicago has very little interest in northwestern. I did see the maroon and gold u of m flag flying a few blocks north on the west side of Clark st...

Going there after the game for sure

At least I found a free parking spot by the Lincoln park zoo...mold and bedbugs aside, 300 dollars later, at least I have 2 six dollar game tickets and avoided the 50 buck Chicago parking fee

No energy here in Chicago or even on the gh for this game. Of course Chicago has very little interest in northwestern. I did see the maroon and gold u of m flag flying a few blocks north on the west side of Clark st...

Going there after the game for sure

that would be The Other Side, Chicago’s Gopher bar. With this recent surge in interest this small bar might be outgrown soon.

The bedbug thing is also way overrated. Lincoln Park is a nice neighborhood. Enjoy your stay here.

Top Bottom