TE Coach/top recruiter Boulware leaves Becky.

Reaction score
Heads to Oklahoma and Stoops. Stayed in Madison for what, 7 weeks? He's a " southern " guy, but he made some comment about Coach Andersen being the best college football coach he has ever worked for. He is/was a top recruiter in the southwest area of the country, especially Texas. You wonder if it was a salary issue, or the chance to get back on home ground after spending 7 weeks in Madison? Not a good sign for Becky faithful.

th_sigh.gif

ruppert, is the fact that southeastern Wisconsin got a crippling snowstorm this past week and we were spared a sign of God's wrath against the Badgers?

ruppert, is the fact that southeastern Wisconsin got a crippling snowstorm this past week and we were spared a sign of God's wrath against the Badgers?

Gosh, I sure hope so!

Badgers are living proof that God hates Wisconsin.

GopherinPittsburg. Do you follow recruiting? The Gophers have offered TE Gaelin Elmore out of Somerset, Wisconsin. He also has a Nebraska offer and is visiting Wisconsin this weekend and the Badgers are expected to offer. Elmore was at the Minnesota game on Tuesday night as part of a visit. The young man is originally from Illinois and right now has the Gophers on top. The TIGHT END coach has left
for Oklahoma. There's your explanation for the post, and yes, I did rub a bit of salt in Becky's eyes. Are we clear as in "crystal clear"

The new Wisconsin coach is the real deal and a much better leader than Bret Buleima. I watched Utah State a few times on TV the last couple of years and was very impressed.

My initial impression was that I liked the way Utah State played football with limited resources and limited recruiting bases. Originally I assumed he probably would not translate to SEC, Big 10 or Big 12 areas of the US. I was mistakenly under the impression that he was a Mormon hard core typ though, which sometimes does not translate to non Mormon states. I am not trying to be anti-LDS, but that culture is very insulated and different that the rest of the US, and many that thrive in the LDS states are not in a hurry to pick up and move elsewhere to face judgement and the mainstream US culture head on.

It turns out coach's family had a Mormon background but he is not LDS, so he can probably adapt to the world beyond the Mormon veil, which Madison WI decidedly is. Madison Wisconsin gave visitors from Lincoln NE a case of culture shock, so it is clearly very different than Utah, or rural Idaho. The new coach is up to the task of dealing with Madison and Midwest culture I suspect.

Unless Gary A. cannot recruit at all, or Barry meddles, this guy will have better results than fatboy Bret.

Does this mean we have a chance to win 2 out of the next 10 meetings against the Badgers?

My question: When ruppert and PantherHawk each look in the mirror, do they see each other?

My question: When ruppert and PantherHawk each look in the mirror, do they see each other?

Comparing me to Pantherhawk? You're delusional TAW. You can't come up with anything better than that? BTW, you are the one that is trolling. Maybe you should look in the mirror.

No. But with Ruppert's reflection you'll see the latest Gopher fashion from his local Mills Fleet Farm and a clipboard that he uses to tally the number of people he encounters on a daily basis who are wearing Gopher gear vs Viking's clothing.

LOLZ at skunk commenter on that link calling it a "lateral move"

No. But with Ruppert's reflection you'll see the latest Gopher fashion from his local Mills Fleet Farm and a clipboard that he uses to tally the number of people he encounters on a daily basis who are wearing Gopher gear vs Viking's clothing.

Are you still leeching freebee's off the Buckyville clan Norman? Must be nice to go down to Madison
for free food , drink , and tickets. What kind of favors do you provide for Myles Long, Southfew and others? It is amazing how you stickup for your Badger den mothers Normy.

You making fun of these two trolls is like a kid making fun of two friends for getting an F on a test, even though he himself got a D.

Wisconsin Badgers: Gary Andersen takes blame for aide's departure

"I told the kids this this morning," Andersen said, "ultimately I hired him and it's my fault. It's disappointing. It's upsetting. And I brought the wrong guy in here. We'll be better off as we move forward.

"It is my responsibility to get the coaches in here. I don't like the timing of it. I don't like the situation that we're in at all."

http://www.twincities.com/sports/ci...ers-gary-andersen-takes-blame-aides-departure

Go Gophers!!

The irony is that I believe they passed on offering Bart Miller the TE job. Miller was the grad assistant who bailed out Bielema when he fired the o-line coach after the second game.

This bickering needs to stop! There is only one way to settle this and that is a fight to the death with light sabers.

P.S. I just returned from a winter trip and whoever dumped all that snow in and in front of my driveway it wasn't very funny!

This bickering needs to stop! There is only one way to settle this and that is a fight to the death with light sabers.

P.S. I just returned from a winter trip and whoever dumped all that snow in and in front of my driveway it wasn't very funny!

Consider yourself lucky. All that snow doused the bag of burning dog crap the neighbor kids put on your front steps.

Top Bottom