Taylor Swift

Out State Gopher

Reaction score
Which Gopher player should Taylor Swift date to bring Gopher football to the attention of Swifties & world media? Would she help with NIL-transfers? Would the Swift affect leapfrog us into national prominence?

Which Gopher player should Taylor Swift date to bring Gopher football to the attention of Swifties & world media? Would she help with NIL-transfers? Would the Swift affect leapfrog us into national prominence?
No thanks!

I was reading a humorous (at least I think it was supposed to be humorous) column making "predictions" for 2024.

one of them was: KC Chiefs win Super Bowl on last minute-pass to Travis Kelce. After the game, Kelce proposes to Taylor Swift on the field.

I think the proposal is more likely to happen than the Chiefs winning the Super Bowl.

I think the better get age wise get would be Billie Eilish or Olivia Rodrigo.

just noting: Iggy Azalea doing the gopher with coach kill didn't move the needle

She just needs to like the collective.

I’m sure it would have to be whichever one pfizer chooses next.

Too bad Cole's still not around. I think his sweetie would give Taylor a run for her money if she set her sights on him.

I am so sick of the whole Taylor Swift/Travis Kelce thing. I look at the Fox and CNN websites daily and they are all over it just like a tabloid!!

Top Bottom