Taylor Martinez

NateDawgUM

bored with recruiting talk
Reaction score
Has anybody been following Nebraska's freshman QB this year?

He's already getting mention in the Heisman race with 421 yards rushing with 8 TDs on only 40 carries in addition to completing 65% of his passes for 392 yards and a touchdown.

Sooooo, in our division next year we have Taylor Martinez and Denard Robinson, wow!

He's already getting mention in the Heisman race with 421 yards rushing with 8 TDs on only 40 carries in addition to completing 65% of his passes for 392 yards and a touchdown.

Sooooo, in our division next year we have Taylor Martinez and Denard Robinson, wow!

And Gray.

I live in Nebraska and I have been following the Huskers for work.

Taylor Martinez is the real deal and has nowhere to go but up. It will be interesting to see how he does against Texas/Oklahoma this year, but he should have no problem carving the Minnesota defense next year, unfortunately :-(

I've seen some high school QBs this year with better throwing mechanics, but the dude can run, I guess we'll see what hes really made of when they play a ranked team this year.

A phenom

Reminds me of Clemons at Oregon a few years ago - very quick on the zone read, then accelerates. Good passer. Confident field general. He gives Nebraska a weapon that may take them to the nat'l championship finals this year. Big risk is that like other spread QBs, he'll be injured. Reminds me of Rickie Foggie - and Foggie was never quite as fast after being injured.

This kid is definitely the real deal and could be scary good by the time he leaves campus as a 4 year starter. They also have two more additional QB's committed for next year that are both top 10 nationally ranked.

Top Bottom