Tanner Morgan cannot throw it 55 yards...

It is an homage to one of my favorite GH threads of all time, "Tanner Morgan cannot throw it 40 yards."

I think he's underappreciated and a convenient scapegoat for some.
Most of us who watched his career from game 1 is not blaming him. I don't blame players. They are getting paid with chicken wings and pizzas. Coaches are the ones to be blamed as they are getting paid oodles of money to do the job.

Most of us who watched his career from game 1 is not blaming him. I don't blame players. They are getting paid with chicken wings and pizzas. Coaches are the ones to be blamed as they are getting paid oodles of money to do the job.
Agreed 100% - you get it Racer!

I wanted to throw it out in the third quarter since he was harshed on a bit last week IMO - I had to go to church for a function and just came home to see we hung on and our march towards destiny continues!!

If CAB hadn't dropped two easy completions, Tanner would have thrown for an additional 80 yards today... Morgan would have had 250 passing yards, with only 18 passing attempts.

And another 40 or more yards if MBS doesn’t slow down on the post route.

Am I the only one that saw some floating ducks that came out of Tanner’s hands? Let’s face it, 2021 Tanner is definitely not 2019 Tanner.

Am I the only one that saw some floating ducks that came out of Tanner’s hands? Let’s face it, 2021 Tanner is definitely not 2019 Tanner.

You might be the only one who isn't taking the weather into account. Have you ever thrown a wet football?

Why would a throwing QB want to play on an offense in college that does not play a spread offense and have QB's running instead of a RB?

I saw the game, and I can recall CAB missing at least one catchable pass - not a gimme, but certainly catchable. But I don't recall him missing two 'perfect' throws.

I do remember a play where the ball was throw slightly behind CAB and he had to try and twist back to grab it. i.e. - not a perfect throw.

and - if you're going to give Morgan an allowance for throwing a wet ball, then CAB has to get the same allowance for trying to catch a wet ball.

On a wet field, you would think the OC would try to run some safer routes and have check-downs available - but when you run max protect on every play, it limits the number of available receivers.

Top Bottom