Tamarion Johnson to Arizona Western CC

Hates Monikers

Reaction score
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Hope he learned an important life lesson while in Minnesota, and gets a second chance.....

STrib: Tamarion Johnson, one of four Gophers facing expulsion, transfers to JUCO

per Joe:

Gophers defensive lineman Tamarion Johnson announced Monday that he is transferring to Arizona Western Community College.

Tamarion Johnson announced his news on Twitter, saying, “I want to thank all the coaches and staff at the University of Minnesota for helping me grow as an athlete, student, and a man.”

http://www.startribune.com/tamarion...ulsion-transfers-to-junior-college/412936093/

Go Gophers!!

Thank You Minnesota? OK

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish him the best of luck at AZWCC.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Why would you be confused by a guy going out in a classy way?

LOL. My point was he likely doesn't have fond memories of the U. I didn't expect him to go out blazing - just found the statement transparent - that's all. Not a shot at anyone.

I too hope he has learned something from all this.

On another note, does this free up a scholarship??

Hope he learned an important life lesson while in Minnesota, and gets a second chance.....
Yeah...don't have sex without a written contract...preferably notorized... [emoji57]

He will have lots of time to focus on football and his studies in Yuma. There's not much to do there. The only good thing about that place is that's it's only a couple of hours to Vegas, San Diego, LA and/or Phoenix, depending upon which direction you head. Best of luck to him moving forward.

Top Bottom