Tailgate party Saturday

GoalLineClub

Reaction score
If you plan to attend the grand opening of the new GLC tailgate location next to the Barn please sign up in advance at goallineclub.com. We'll have 20X80 feet of tent in case of rain as well as open space for when the sun does come out, and we're confident it will.

any questions buzz [email protected]

So I see in the e-mail that the $25 entry for GLC members "includes food and beverage." Can anyone go into detail on what food and beverage and maybe more importantly (on the beverage anyway) how much of it is included?

So I see in the e-mail that the $25 entry for GLC members "includes food and beverage." Can anyone go into detail on what food and beverage and maybe more importantly (on the beverage anyway) how much of it is included?

Anyone? Anyone?

All you can drink taps and rails. Don't be "that guy" though. The GLC frowns upon that.

I am not sure what their plan is this year. In the past it was keg beer, some type of grilled sandwhich, chips and salad.

Catered meal that changes every week, outstanding pork carnitas tomorrow. pop, water, beer included. how much of each is left to your own good judgement.

any other questions they are best answered at [email protected]

hope to see you there.

Top Bottom