Syracuse

They must be dead tired....but they are winning! Geez...

i am torn for who to cheer for tonight. It would be so sweet if the orangemen won while playing four games and the great games the last two nights, but i have been cheering for louisville all year after we beat them. Hopefully it is a good game.

As well as being a huge gopher fan, I am also a huge Syracuse fan. Personally, after watching the greatest game ever on Thursday night, I was kind of hoping they would lose to WV. Winning the Big east tourney will drastically help their seed, but the last time they went on a ridiculous run through the B E Tourney, they were ousted in the first round of the NCAA. And in 2003, when UConn beat them early in the B E Tourney, they had more juice left to make a run in the NCAA and ended up winning the whole thing. My point is they could save some of this great energy for the NCAA, like UConn has been able to do, but now they gotta play again. I think Louisville will wear them out tonight.

If they Gophs had a point guard like Jonny Flynn, I think we couldve challenged Mich. St for a big ten title. He is amazing.

As well as being a huge gopher fan, I am also a huge Syracuse fan. Personally, after watching the greatest game ever on Thursday night, I was kind of hoping they would lose to WV. Winning the Big east tourney will drastically help their seed, but the last time they went on a ridiculous run through the B E Tourney, they were ousted in the first round of the NCAA. And in 2003, when UConn beat them early in the B E Tourney, they had more juice left to make a run in the NCAA and ended up winning the whole thing. My point is they could save some of this great energy for the NCAA, like UConn has been able to do, but now they gotta play again. I think Louisville will wear them out tonight.

If they Gophs had a point guard like Jonny Flynn, I think we couldve challenged Mich. St for a big ten title. He is amazing.

They weren't that good that year, they just got hot in the tourney and played their way off the bubble. They are pretty solid this year.

I agree Flynn is a great player, he will be a better pro than Ty Lawson, but that is another debate- that I dont want to get in to...i despise the NBA.

I would agree with that, especially on despising the NBA- I find it unwatchable- but I could see the Cuse struggle in a 5-12 matchup again this year, with a sloppy tired performance. Hopefully, I am wrong and they will go on a nice run. Might have to go check them out if they get sent up here to the Dome for the first round.

It is clear that the Syracuse players fully believe in their coach and refuse to quit on him.

Top Bottom