Sunday gonna' be a big day for Marcus Carr

30 and 12?! That's a heck of a stat-line if he can put those numbers up.

Let's hope he's dialed in early and often.

Go Gophers!!

Hawkeyes D will have no answer for him. He needs to be in assertive/attack mode from the opening minute.

I've got the over-under at 30 points and 12 assists.
Dont love hawkeyes coming in after loss, but as we all know your not gonna win if ya cant play defense. Minnesota by 5!

Much better transition defense than the last time would likely be a bigger key. As would at least one guy, in addition to Carr and Oturu, getting a hot hand offensively. Get up into those Iowa shooters and keep Garza at his season averages and it could be a good day for the Gophers. Go Gophs!

What is the word on Fredrick?

Nothing official on Fredrick, though Fran said the injury "wasn't a good one."

I would be shocked if Fredrick played.

What happened to Fredrick? Did he get hurt against Indiana?

that's a heck of a prediction....

stat line from the first game
2pts
1-10 form the field
0-4 from 3
7 ast
1 TO
0 steals
39 min. played

What happened to Fredrick? Did he get hurt against Indiana?
Kfan said he had a bad ankle sprain and would be out for at least this game. They made it clear that was not an official report from the team.

that's a heck of a prediction....

stat line from the first game
2pts
1-10 form the field
0-4 from 3
7 ast
1 TO
0 steals
39 min. played
So do you think it was Iowa's 113th ranked defense that shut down Carr? Or Carr just having his often typical hot or cold shooting displays?

Hawkeyes D will have no answer for him. He needs to be in assertive/attack mode from the opening minute.

I've got the over-under at 30 points and 12 assists.

Over - makes me drool just thinking of how Nate dominated the Boilers when we beat them at Mackey in 2017 and Nate went for 31 & 11 with 6 boards, 2 steals and only one TO when we beat them in OT, 91 -82. IIRC the announcers said that it was the first time that it had happened ( over 30 points and 10 assists) in conference play in 15 or 20 years (something crazy like that), however I was shit faced at the BBW (Humphrey Terminal) and didn't sit down for the last 10 minutes of regulation/OT (forgive me Veritas for I have sinned). I looked at the bartender at one point to make sure I wasn't gong to get tased by the airport cops and he just laughed and said they never win at Mackey and that I was Golden.

Kick their asses and let's start a run to the tourney and an epic trip to the Sweet 16 .

Now is the moment for this to happen. Drink early, often, stand/get rowdy and buy Veritas a milk if you see him.

Last edited:

Top Bottom