Suite Seats

Reaction score
Did anyone have tickets in any of the suites for the first game? If so, I would like to hear what the experience was like during the game. My buddy's grandpa has something to do with DQ, and he's the one who gave my friend the two tickets, so I was wondering if anybody knows where this suite might be as well. Is there plexy-glass to keep you from the atmosphere of the game, and if there is, are they able to slide open? Any information would be great. I'm just excited I get to witness the Gophers winning against a ranked team at TCF for the first time!

Did anyone have tickets in any of the suites for the first game? If so, I would like to hear what the experience was like during the game. My buddy's grandpa has something to do with DQ, and he's the one who gave my friend the two tickets, so I was wondering if anybody knows where this suite might be as well. Is there plexy-glass to keep you from the atmosphere of the game, and if there is, are they able to slide open? Any information would be great. I'm just excited I get to witness the Gophers winning against a ranked team at TCF for the first time!

the minnesota stadium suites all have outdoor as well as indoor seating.

The glass doors slide open, but you can also fold them back so that about half of the wall that faces the field is open air. There is inside and outside seating with a LCD inside and 1 outside off the ceiling.

Go here and select the Suites virtual tour and you'll see what I'm talking about. Have a great time!!! :)

As already posted, the suites have 3 (maybe 4...can't remember) rows of outdoor seats. I was in the M Club suite for the opener last weekend, and stood for the entire game behind the last row of outdoor seats. There is a door/glass window that separates the outdoor seating area and the suite itself. It's a really nice set up.

It was fun, but it would have been nice to enjoy a drink or two during the game. I can see why businesses were not real excited about buying a suite without being allowed to entertain their guests. It felt like a junior high dance in there.

All in all, I'm glad that I'll be in my outdoor club seats tomorrow.

Thanks for all the help! I took a look at suite video and it looks pretty awesome. I cannot wait!

Oh and another thing, I can't seem to find my eric decker jersey. Do they have a store inside the stadium?

Oh and another thing, I can't seem to find my eric decker jersey. Do they have a store inside the stadium?

Yes. There is a two story Goldy's Locker Room by Gate E. It is right next to the Premium Seating entrance that you'll use.

As already posted, the suites have 3 (maybe 4...can't remember) rows of outdoor seats. I was in the M Club suite for the opener last weekend, and stood for the entire game behind the last row of outdoor seats. There is a door/glass window that separates the outdoor seating area and the suite itself. It's a really nice set up.

It was fun, but it would have been nice to enjoy a drink or two during the game. I can see why businesses were not real excited about buying a suite without being allowed to entertain their guests. It felt like a junior high dance in there.

All in all, I'm glad that I'll be in my outdoor club seats tomorrow.

ALL the suites have two rows of seats, some more some less. I think the TCF suite on the 50 has the most outdoor seating, next to Brewsters Suite and FSN suite on the other end.

Top Bottom