Stormy (Real) Weather in West Lafayette

our line needs to come to play, run game will be critical

There goes Sanford's Air Raid offense.
fetchimage

Wet, crap conditions should favor Gophers. We only run and Purdue only passes
Stupid RPO isn’t built for soggy field though. Better to go all Woody Hayes with quarterback under center in the rain and run downhill.

Ross Ade has Purdue-engineered drainage system. Really slick, so not slick. Bermuda grass. PJ can check with his old neighbor on tips for playing on Bermuda.

Ross Ade has Purdue-engineered drainage system. Really slick, so not slick. Bermuda grass. PJ can check with his old neighbor on tips for playing on Bermuda.

But no heating coils, so an inferior playing surface to our home field.

From my historical watching of football, rain sometimes gives a passing offense an advantage. Receivers know their routes; defenders have to react.

Strong winds play more of a part than precipitation. Just my observation.....
Yeah Wisc a few years ago managed to over us in the cold and snow. Our DBs seemed to be struggling to get footing and that gave the WRs a step.

I don't know if you can rely on it all the time, but still can pass.

Live 90min away. Rain isn't supposed to be here until evening.

They are now showing scattered sprinkling throughout the day.

Very light rain here in Lafayette that ended about 45 minutes ago. Doesn't look like sustained rain until after the game. SSW wind less than 5mph.

The only moisture I fear is tear drops falling from my beloved 'phars today. Not giving up hope but Purdue hates us after the last two games against them.

Top Bottom