Stop pointing fingers!

SPCPrice21

Reaction score
To many people on here keep pointing fingers thats its this guys fault or that guys fault.. Give it up people. What is the point of moaning and complaining? Absolutely nothing! It stinks we are 1-3, but what is blaming Coach Kill or Q or Max, or I saw someone blame Royston doing? Its not going to change anything. Give these gophers a year or two and if we see improvment then fantastic! If not then we can start talking. I dont even agree with some of the play calls or the decisions out there, but who am I or most of you to go against a proven veteran coach? He knows what he is doing! This isn't his first rodeo. He's not Brewster! Moral of the story, Calm down!

To many people on here keep pointing fingers thats its this guys fault or that guys fault.. Give it up people. What is the point of moaning and complaining? Absolutely nothing! It stinks we are 1-3, but what is blaming Coach Kill or Q or Max, or I saw someone blame Royston doing? Its not going to change anything. Give these gophers a year or two and if we see improvment then fantastic! If not then we can start talking. I dont even agree with some of the play calls or the decisions out there, but who am I or most of you to go again a proven veteran coach? He knows what he is doing! This isn't his first rodeo. He's not Brewster! Moral of the story, Calm down!

POTY.

Top Bottom