Stones to TCF

Just as expected. "Presale" for STH was a farce. Tried to get tickets at 10am today and none available from the get go. Spoke to 2 other friends and they had the same result. No special treatment for Gopher ticket holders over local radio stations. Nice negotiating by the U once again.

Same thing happened for Luke Bryan so instead of quitting I kept trying throughout the day and ended up getting 4. Same case for U2.

Guess you should have kept at it.

Just as expected. "Presale" for STH was a farce. Tried to get tickets at 10am today and none available from the get go. Spoke to 2 other friends and they had the same result. No special treatment for Gopher ticket holders over local radio stations. Nice negotiating by the U once again.

That happened to me at first - it kept saying nothing was available. I tried again 10 minutes later and had no issue at all and got 4.

Go Gophers!!

blah, blah, blah

Nice negotiating by the U once again.

Yeah, the U should've played hard ball with the Rolling Stones. What were they gonna do, not play Minneapolis!?!?!

Logged on at 10:55 and got four. Only one tier of pricing was sold out at that point - the lowest lower level ticket area.

Yeah, the U should've played hard ball with the Rolling Stones. What were they gonna do, not play Minneapolis!?!?!

Logged on at 10:55 and got four. Only one tier of pricing was sold out at that point - the lowest lower level ticket area.
Hey now...don't kill his irrational b!tching vibe with sound and reasonable logic.

The Strolling Bones huh. I hear they're manager requested some unusual stuff for backstage...a couple of pints of blood for transfusion, a defibrillator, and some mentholatum deep heating rub.

The Strolling Bones huh. I hear they're manager requested some unusual stuff for backstage...a couple of pints of blood fyor transfusion, a defibrillator, and some mentholatum deep heating rub.

Come on guy. No need to knock the Stones. That they lived the lives they lived and are still going is a modern day miracle.

Come on guy. No need to knock the Stones. That they lived the lives they lived and are still going is a modern day miracle.
The bigger miracle is the amount of money fans will pay to watch them attempt to perform the songs they used to sing.

The bigger miracle is the amount of money fans will pay to watch them attempt to perform the songs they used to sing.

At least I don't have to pay a "donation" to see them.

Factoid. Did you know cub reporter Sid Hartman covered the first local Strolling Bones concert at Nicollet Park?

Factoid. Did you know cub reporter Sid Hartman covered the first local Strolling Bones concert at Nicollet Park?

The first show in Minnesota was this one: 12/06/1964 Excelsior, Minnesota, Big Reggie’s Ballroom, Excelsior Amusement Park.

Top Bottom