Steph Curry live tonight,

He is much more dangerous playing the 2 IMO. Too bad they lost that PG from last year he was a great distributor. Lovedale, very nice player inside as well.

Curry is having a poor shooting game tonight.

But on the bright side he has 9 assists so far.

Yeah, IF they had ONE more scorer, they could be really dangerous leading up to the Final Four. Even though S Curry isn't (at this point) having an average scoring night, they sure are fun to watch. I'll still get them to the Sweet Sixteen though simply because of the total package of S Curry.

S Curry is making mistakes that I've never seen before. Good game plan with tough D by WV.

Crazy how the good shooters can absolutely suck for 35 minutes, and then score the last 14 or so points in a game and make it look easy.

Crazy how the good shooters can absolutely suck for 35 minutes, and then score the last 14 or so points in a game and make it look easy.

Couldn't agree without more, it never ceases to amaze me. I felt the same way while watching Adam Morrison, though I think Curry will have a better NBA career than Morrison has had so far.

Did anyone else have to watch this game on mute? Curry is a god who can do no wrong. Listening to it made me think it was Madden calling a Brett Favre game.

They mentioned over and over how horrible he was playing, until he wasn't horrible anymore.

That's good to hear...I watched the first 5 and last 5 minutes of the game, and it just seemed over the top to me.

So, you were just making stuff up with your last comment, including the part about you watching the game?

No, I did watch the game. Both of my roomates and I both noticed announcers going out of their way to praise Curry. Not to take anything away from Curry because he showed up for Davidson at the end of the game. IMO the Curry lovefest was strong for the parts I watched.

What do you expect? Why is everyone shocked when announcers go over the top for superstars anymore? It happens routinely. Yeah, its annoying, but its cliche at this point, it happens in EVERY SINGLE GAME with a star. Stop complaining.

the only reason ESPN is showing a Davidson v WVU game is because of Curry. 90% of the people watching could care less about either team other than trying to watch Curry. He's the only thing bringing people to the set so of course they're gonna talk about him often

My Favorite part was definitely when ESPN showed his mom saying "Stephen you're overshooting" and then Del just laughing, like he's saying you don't tell a great shooter to stop shooting.

the only reason ESPN is showing a Davidson v WVU game is because of Curry. 90% of the people watching could care less about either team other than trying to watch Curry. He's the only thing bringing people to the set so of course they're gonna talk about him often

Actually, the only reason ESPN is showing the game is because they always show the JimmyV Classic. A better way of putting it is that the only reason Davidson is in that game is because of Curry and because Davidson was a good team last year.

Top Bottom