Station 19's Deck - can folks see the field?

Rick Mons

The former MN Snowman
Reaction score
I noticed that Station 19 has a deck on top of the two-story addition that they built this past year. I'd think that folks up there might have a view of part of the field at best -- but wondering if anyone has first-hand knowledge of whether Station 19's deck gives a decent view of the field or not.

From my deck I can see the game on TV with my right eye and the lake with my left eye.

You can see most of the field from up there, it's quite aways from the field, but it's cool to see. It's also open to me as a season pass tailgater there!

Slightly off topic here...

But I would love to see Tubby get his new practice facility on the stadium side of Williams Arena. On top would be a large rooftop deck that could look down into the field.

Slightly off topic here...

But I would love to see Tubby get his new practice facility on the stadium side of Williams Arena. On top would be a large rooftop deck that could look down into the field.

No way, the view of classic Williams Arena is one of my favorite things about the open end of the stadium.

No way, the view of classic Williams Arena is one of my favorite things about the open end of the stadium.

Classic plus the ticket booth, hall, entrance addition added in the 90's you mean...

See you there!

You can see most of the field from up there, it's quite aways from the field, but it's cool to see. It's also open to me as a season pass tailgater there!

Us too...pumped about tailgating there this weekend. BTW, thanks for the contact info. What spot are you guys in? I think we're in #3.

Top Bottom