St. Thomas Academy Kicker

Coolew01

Reaction score
With the kicking woes, can the gophers at least offer a preferred walk on with the kid? I am far from at STA fan but the kid us perfect on field goals lim believe 13-13 and perfect on extra points

Hill-Murray had a kid kicking 45 yarders at their state quarterfinal game. Not sure what year he was, but looked pretty good to me...

What is the kicking situation at Minnesota? My boss' son is a student there and is trying to walk on as a kicker. The kid's never going to be in the NFL, but he has a strong leg and was pretty accurate in HS.

Chris Hawthorn the 6'6" transfer from NC State will be a senior next year. Lost his job to Jordan in the middle of last year. Not sure what else is in the pipeline. Have him try out in the spring. If he can pass to Nelson on fake field goals we can beat Michigan.

What is the kicking situation at Minnesota? My boss' son is a student there and is trying to walk on as a kicker. The kid's never going to be in the NFL, but he has a strong leg and was pretty accurate in HS.

Chris Hawthorn the 6'6" transfer from NC State will be a senior next year. Lost his job to Jordan in the middle of last year. Not sure what else is in the pipeline. Have him try out in the spring. If he can pass to Nelson on fake field goals we can beat Michigan.

Gold

Nice.

It would be great if a successful execution of that play were part of a winning recipe at Ann Arbor next year. :)

IF'S are dreams. Unfortunately for many of you young pups, those dreams are all wet. :)

Top Bottom