SRO now being sold for Ohio game

Wow...a good showing would do wonders for the bandwagon. I don't look at bandwagon as a negative thing either.

77 and Sunny for Homecoming! Yes please.

This is great and I'm guessing with a chance to break the season attendance record?

What happened to all of the dire predictions of unsold seats due to the price increase this year?

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Supposed to be a nice day. Good way to spend a Sat. .... Maybe thinking they might get to see the some competition at the QB spot during this game.

What happened to all of the dire predictions of unsold seats due to the price increase this year?

The price increase is reasonable for this year. Check back in 2017.

Good question. It is just another example of why people shouldn't pay attention to the "experts" here at the GopherHole. Based on what some people were saying here then you would have thought that people would be begging people to buy their tickets. Fortunately I did not take their advice and kept my season tickets.

Season ticket sales were down. The U should get credit for selling game tickets other ways. The "twofer" featuring Wisconsin or Nebraska and student ticket sales have both been a hit. Sconnie and Husker fans have probably been the source of many of those aftermarket Non-Conference tickets.

Was gonna congratulate the U on doing a good job "marketing" the games, but that would really tick some people off around here. :eek:

In going back to the 26 page thread from last spring during renewals....the "dire predictions" were for 2016 and 2017.

Dan O'Brien on radio said over 53,000 sold

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Top Bottom