Spring Game

WillieBurton

Reaction score
So . . . who else is looking forward to the spring game? I know I am happy to have all the Seantrel drama behind us. Now it's time to see what all the recruits that Brew actually HAS landed can do. I'm excited to see some of these young guys on the field, especially on the o-line and d-line, as well as the new linebacking trio. Anyone know when the spring game is scheduled (or if it has been scheduled yet)?

April 24th - Can't wait to be there.

I am, I am! Like you said Willie, this upcoming season will be the year where Brew's recruits start to shine - and I can't wait to see what these kids can do with more regular playing time. How the starting OL shakes out will be of the most interest to me.

Spring game will be intereesting to see how the offense develops.

Yep. Looking forward to it already.

Hopefully I will have recovered from my Leaving-Las-Vegas-styled bender I'm about to start.

Darn. Wish they would stop scheduling the game when Mrs Bayfield & I are drinking Bohemia on the the beach in Mexico.

Lets be honest, we all will be watching which QB will play better and move the chains. I think the defense will be solid and the spring game is a no win situation. Either the Defense plays good and makes our offense look bad again or the offense plays well and we are worried about our defense. I am interested in seeing the young DE's play, but again, if they play well we will be worried about how our offensive line is once again. Basically the only thing I am going to be interested again is the QB play.

Top Bottom