Spring Game "Lots Open"

dylan64

Reaction score
Noticed on gophersports.com that the spring game schedule mentions that lots will open for tailgating at 9 am. Will you still need to be a tailgate lot pass holder to access the lots close the stadium, or will it based on a simple fee? I thought I remember last year you had to be a lot pass holder.

Don't know about last year, but two years ago, I parked and tailgated and I don't have a pass.

Noticed on gophersports.com that the spring game schedule mentions that lots will open for tailgating at 9 am. Will you still need to be a tailgate lot pass holder to access the lots close the stadium, or will it based on a simple fee? I thought I remember last year you had to be a lot pass holder.

I didnt tailgate but did park in the Maroon lot for a simple fee (no pass) last year.

Don't remember specifically but something like 5 or 10 bucks. Cant promise its the same this year though.

The main lots right near the stadium are accessible to everyone for tailgating before/after the Spring Game on Saturday. You do not have to be a season pass holder to use them on this day. As others have said, I believe there is a nominal fee to park/tailgate on Saturday, but it is pretty cheap. Definitely looks like it should be a very nice day for tailgating before/after the Spring game. The high is supposed to be around 70 degrees and mostly sunny.

Was a $4.00 charge at the maroon lot for goldy race weekend before last.

Top Bottom