SP+ has Minnesota in top ten

He did say this in a reply later down though:

four walls

keep in together and play as a family and do not let others dictate your performance. No one else will beat PSU this week only The FAMILY. Each player will have to play better. We have fought hard all season to get to this point and we need to go out and be our best. We have nothing to prove to anyone. We need to prove to ourselves that we are getting better every day every play and everything else will take care of itself

I said at the beginning of the year this could be a special season and Saturday is the next championship that we play and have a chance to better our best

He did say this in a reply later down though:

But, would the results have been much different against the starting QBs. Besides the fact that the starters either weren’t having great seasons, or looked bad in our games before they got knocked out, they can’t play both sides of the ball. Also, Josh Jackson played, and looked terrible against our defense. Finally, Tanner Morgan is our backup, according to numerous people close to the program.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We might be a touch artificially high, but SP+ has us +1.6 against PSU versus what I imagine will be a +7 opening line.
I'm still taking the Gophers at home this week.

Finally, Tanner Morgan is our backup, according to numerous people close to the program.
He may have been #2 on the depth chart before the season, but I can't imagine he is still considered the backup. Even if Annexstad is 100% next season, I can't imagine them not starting Morgan in game 1.

four walls

keep in together and play as a family and do not let others dictate your performance. No one else will beat PSU this week only The FAMILY. Each player will have to play better. We have fought hard all season to get to this point and we need to go out and be our best. We have nothing to prove to anyone. We need to prove to ourselves that we are getting better every day every play and everything else will take care of itself

I said at the beginning of the year this could be a special season and Saturday is the next championship that we play and have a chance to better our best
I love this post!

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom