Sounds like Decker will be on Mike & Mike @ 1500 in a few mins.

mplsbadger

Reaction score
Sounds like Decker will be on Mike & Mike @ 1500 in a few mins.

He was on. Mostly they talked about working with Peyton and how the offense is coming along. Also, how he gets on them if they make mistakes, i.e., running wrong routes, dropped passes, etc. Towards the end, Greeny mentioned about how Hostess is going out of business and urged Eric to run to the closet store to buy as many as he could. Decker followed up with asking if you bought a lot, could they be frozen? Actually a really funny exchange between Mike & Mike and Decker.

I've said it before and I will say it again. Eric Decker may be the luckiest man alive. Hot wife, Great QB, good looking (comfortable enough to say that), rich and had two multi-million dollar career paths to choose from. Oh and he is also a really damn good football player and a really nice person who is very easy to root for.

Gotta love seeing a local guy from small town Minnesota having the success he is having right now.

I've said it before and I will say it again. Eric Decker may be the luckiest man alive. Hot wife, Great QB, good looking (comfortable enough to say that), rich and had two multi-million dollar career paths to choose from. Oh and he is also a really damn good football player and a really nice person who is very easy to root for.

Gotta love seeing a local guy from small town Minnesota having the success he is having right now.

+1. Well said man.

Bingo!

So if he chooses St Johns and he is doing Supply Chain in Super Valus produce unit?

I think he still finds a way into the NFL. Can you imagine how he would have dominated MIAC football? He has an NFL frame, he has adequate speed and he would have put up incredible numbers. He probably doesn't have nearly as much money right now, but I think he'd be in the NFL.

Top Bottom