Something going on with Stoudemire?

Now that you mention it

I heard something from a buddy of mine, who's third cousin's former roommate's best friend read something on the internet about the POSSIBILITY of a player thinking about leaving the team, although they didn't exactly say WHICH team...

I heard something from a buddy of mine, who's third cousin's former roommate's best friend read something on the internet about the POSSIBILITY of a player thinking about leaving the team, although they didn't exactly say WHICH team...

I guess its pretty serious.

I would bet that among fans of a certain unnamed university west on I-94, that they are already speculating about him transferring there.

But if you transfer in the middle of the season just because you aren't getting as much playing time as you demand, what does that say about whether you are a team player or not? You get four years of football, why throw away 3/4 of one of your years?

A birdie told me he got a couple of groupies pregnant and will be transferring to some school in Vermilion, SD called USD !

I know for sure that there are 27 other players that feel the same way and of those, 22 will be announcing they are leaving the program by 4:00 PM on Sunday. There are two more that will make the announcement next Tuesday afternoon. Also, TS will announce he is sorry, and returning to the Gophers next Wednesday afternoon between 2:30 and 3:00. Unfortunately, he will again announce via facebook he is leaving the program on the Thursday after the Illinois game.

There you have it. Prove me wrong.

Top Bottom