So, Who are the top 10 2012 Minnesota Recruits currently not committed to Minnesota?

EE_Gopher

Reaction score
Also, since Brewster wasn't interested in Joe Bjorklund and Grayson Levine, does that mean they will have good careers at Minnesota?

I believe Andrew Larson from EP could be one of the best remaining. You also do have Nick Davidson but it is tough to consider him in-state. Charles Webb as well but he has some grade issues.

Don't forget about Jonathan Harden and Karmichael Dunbar. I think Charles Webb is going to be a playmaker. I hope he bears the maroon and gold! I hope all three do.

paulser21 said:
Don't forget about Jonathan Harden and Karmichael Dunbar. I think Charles Webb is going to be a playmaker. I hope he bears the maroon and gold! I hope all three do.

Agreed. Would love to have Webb.

Just saw that Harden has commited to THE Western Michigan. I know he's short but I hope we didn't miss out on some good home talent there.

Western Michigan offered Harden, and he committed. In spite of being 5'11 ~305lbs., I think he will be a good get for the Gophers. He plays with heart and looks determine to prove the naysayers wrong. He is an impact player at CDH this season.

Definitely Antonio Ford and Charles Webb will be good gets. I don't know for sure where they stand academically or the Gophers interest level. There will be more talented late bloomers or under the radar kids that will appear come state tournament time. We shall see.

Top Bottom