So excited

WilliamsArenaGuy

Reaction score
I haven't been able to fall asleep this week, and I think it's because I can't wait for this game. I am not enjoying work either. I want to leave now.

I haven't been this excited to go to a game since, I don't know, maybe the Illinois game in 2002. Let's hope for a different ending. There have been big games since then, but I haven't able to attend them all. This is first time I have had this type anticipation in years. I remember the feeling I used to get during the '90's in that place. I hope it comes back tonight.

WAG

I haven't been able to fall asleep this week, and I think it's because I can't wait for this game. I am not enjoying work either. I want to leave now.

I haven't been this excited to go to a game since, I don't know, maybe the Illinois game in 2002. Let's hope for a different ending. There have been big games since then, but I haven't able to attend them all. This is first time I have had this type anticipation in years. I remember the feeling I used to get during the '90's in that place. I hope it comes back tonight.

Me too! Going to leave real early and hit the Surdyk's sale, get a great parking spot and lurk around campus 'til they open the darn Barn-doors!

Look for me. I will be the one with the Golden Gopher hoodie!

Go Gophers!

Can't believe this doesn't start til 8:30. Screw the central time zone.

Top Bottom