Six Illinois Players Enter the Portal

I hadn’t heard he took over there. This will make beating Illinois much more satisfying.

Such things happen with a new HC.
It's still so delicious!:devilish::D

tenor.gif

I think players have to enter the transfer portal by July 1st in order to have eligibility to play in the 2021 season. If my recall is right, there could be some testing of the market by groups of players from other teams. too. Illinois has an experienced 2021 OL with a lot of extra-year super seniors; these young guys might not want to wait a year for their opportunity. But there aren't that many places for untested, mid-level 3 stars to transfer to. Weird year.

I can remember a "bunch" of players leaving when Brewster was hired as coach. Like it was said earlier, tough sometimes to deal with a new coach.

I can remember a "bunch" of players leaving when Brewster was hired as coach. Like it was said earlier, tough sometimes to deal with a new coach.
I don’t think historically that a new coach results in a bunch of transfers, but this year they don’t have to sit out.

The comments section is hilarious! Sounds like this board. Basically these players were not good fits and not a loss. Many posts of “worst journalism, lazy, so some research” are in there!

The comments section is hilarious! Sounds like this board. Basically these players were not good fits and not a loss. Many posts of “worst journalism, lazy, so some research” are in there!
Are you referring to Illinois? Thread has touched on several teams. Your post is not clear.

It's fine with me if they want to enter the Transfer Player all they want. Jut as long as BB pulls a Frank Ragnow on any of our committed recruits.

Are you referring to Illinois? Thread has touched on several teams. Your post is not clear.
Not here, Illinois story linked above. When you click on the story and you got to the he comments section. Worth a lol for sure.

Top Bottom