Sid: Two Gophers healing

BleedGopher

Reaction score
Two Gophers healing

Gophers football coach Jerry Kill was asked about the health of his squad with fall practice approaching.

"[Sophomore defensive end] Kendall Gregory-McGhee ... was playing pickup basketball and broke a foot," Kill said. "He is healed at this point in time, but I don't know how much he'll be ready to go right off two-a-day practice.

"Da'Jon McKnight, who is a critical piece of what we do at wide receiver, is coming off his knee situation and it's been a slow process in that healing. We'll have to be careful with him in camp. ... I would say those are the two major concerns I have right now, and certainly the biggest one is Da'Jon and making sure he's ready to go when we play USC."

http://www.startribune.com/sports/126739638.html

Go Gophers!!

From same article:

The Gophers athletic department earned more than $300,000 by renting TCF Bank Stadium for the U2 concert. ... The Gophers football team got its 19th commitment this past week in 5-11, 220-pound running back Rodrick Williams of Lewisville, Texas. ... The Gophers basketball team has added games with Appalachian State on Dec. 6 and Central Michigan on Dec. 30. ... Gophers athletic director Joel Maturi said season ticket sales in football, hockey and basketball are at a 90-percent level

Top Bottom