Sid: Jerry Kill on coaching on sidelines again: “Just being down there, it’s amazing”

They are 5-2 since he was hired on September 17th.
Guessing (pure guess) his experience and knowledge would be a welcome addition to some staffs across the country but not all. I thank him for his time here. Having said that, it’s time to move on. I wish him well in his coaching or whatever his endeavor may be - sideline coach, AD, special consultant to the assistant of football operations, {insert any title} Coach Fleck and our players have an outstanding season going. I thank him and the players for this. I wish him continued success and will be cheering (as always) for the Gophers. Whoever our coach is, regardless of season, future team, or title, I want / celebrate success for the U of M football and fanbase. An article on a former Gopher Coach, while somewhat interesting information, has no bearing of my opinion of the present season. Ski U Mah
Buck

And there is no evidence of any kind that his hiring has helped improve the team whatsoever. For all we know the players look at him as just another guy passing through.

Jerry improved us. PJ improved us. Pj's Culture has worked wonders. There was nothing wrong with Jerry's when he was here. Jerry comments corrected the perception that PJ was criticizing what Jerry had in place previously. Jerry used napalm to do that - scorched earth. Both needed to be a little more humble and eat a little crow on this and everybody needs to move on.

What will some of you guys do if PJ is some day coaching a team other than the Gophers?
Why all the hate?
If Jerry didn’t have epilepsy he would still be the Gopher coach and we might be 11 and 0 right now.
Lol I’m pretty sure we wouldn’t be marveling about multiple wide receivers and the accuracy of our quarterback however.

Top Bottom