Sid: Former Gophers big man Reggie Lynch was playing basketball for Urania Milano in Italy before their season was shut down due to the virus

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per Sid:

Jottings

• Former Gophers big man Reggie Lynch was playing basketball for Urania Milano in Italy before their season was shut down because of the outbreak of COVID-19. Lynch had played in 26 games and averaged 11.3 points, 6.5 rebounds and 2.6 blocks in 25.6 minutes per game. Urania was 13-13 when play was suspended.

Go Gophers!!

This the one reason why Oturu should consider staying. Dan, you might get an agent, get drafted high, get a huge bonus check and have a great career assuming things get back to normal quickly and the NBA has a normal season, the league remains financially healthy, fans have a desire to show up to crowded events and the world moves on from the current crisis (without a "Spanish Flu" style 3 year event).

...or you might not see a dime and need to come back to pay to finish your degree.

Choose wisely.

This the one reason why Oturu should consider staying. Dan, you might get an agent, get drafted high, get a huge bonus check and have a great career assuming things get back to normal quickly and the NBA has a normal season, the league remains financially healthy, fans have a desire to show up to crowded events and the world moves on from the current crisis (without a "Spanish Flu" style 3 year event).

...or you might not see a dime and need to come back to pay to finish your degree.

Choose wisely.
I thought that as long as he came back to the U of M his classes were paid for.

Choose wisely.

Oturu should come back to school because Reggie Lynch is playing in Italy.

That checks out.

LMAO cuz making questionable decisions and everyone on the whole campus knowing you don't respect women is the U's fault.

I don't really care if he respects people, I care more about assaulting people.

Take a poll of the people who actually were around him on campus, I think you will be surprised by the amount of girls who had something happen but were afraid to come forward. But hey, if the hill you wanna die fighting on is defending sexual assault, then more power to ya.
You speak for EVERYONE on campus..LMAO

Take a poll of the people who actually were around him on campus, I think you will be surprised by the amount of girls who had something happen but were afraid to come forward. But hey, if the hill you wanna die fighting on is defending sexual assault, then more power to ya.
afraid of what ....? Are Kevin and Reggie Lynch part of the Mafia with a hit squad at their disposal??....LMAO again

Afraid of being sexually assaulted. Seems pretty obvious, but that's just me.
yeah if you turn me into the police for sexual assault ...I am going to threaten you with sexual assault to prevent you from turning me in......makes a lot sense hopefully all the rapists out there do not catch wind of your secret method to get avoid arrest and prosecution of sexual assaults...pure genius you are! My good man!

yeah if you turn me into the police for sexual assault ...I am going to threaten you with sexual assault to prevent you from turning me in......makes a lot sense hopefully all the rapists out there do not catch wind of your secret method to get avoid arrest and prosecution of sexual assaults...pure genius you are! My good man!

Dude it was pretty well known that Lynch was a creep and seem to like girls who were a little more the more inebriated they were. Why are you so stuck on sticking up for him. There is a reason he didn't appeal...

Dude it was pretty well known that Lynch was a creep and seem to like girls who were a little more the more inebriated they were. Why are you so stuck on sticking up for him. There is a reason he didn't appeal...
Appeal was dropped due to the obvious fact that his eligibility would have expired prior to the appeal process ending. Funny thing the gal who came after him several months after the alleged incident is on record for texting him a few days after the alleged incident and asking Reggie if he would like to see her again. May have been a creep but never enough evidence to convict, obtain a plea bargain or even bring to trial. Maybe you are a tad racist or you believe guilty until proven innocent ... unless you are the one being accused.

Appeal was dropped due to the obvious fact that his eligibility would have expired prior to the appeal process ending. Funny thing the gal who came after him several months after the alleged incident is on record for texting him a few days after the alleged incident and asking Reggie if he would like to see her again. May have been a creep but never enough evidence to convict, obtain a plea bargain or even bring to trial. Maybe you are a tad racist or you believe guilty until proven innocent ... unless you are the one being accused.
Lol racist... give me a break man. Anyways if he was truly innocent and had a fair gripe, it seems like they could appeal and then sue for some coin. Keep sticking up for Reggie if you want, but there were known questionable character flaws when he was out...

Puh-lease. 50k enrolled students (including some of my kids) and you think if you walked around campus that you would be surprised how many had something happen to them?? I guarentee you that the vast majority never even heard his name and are busy focused on school and life. If you know something - call him out on it man-to-man or better yet, go to the cops. If not leave it alone as gossip is not justice. Leave the gossip for the ladies.

WTF????

Puh-lease. 50k enrolled students (including some of my kids) and you think if you walked around campus that you would be surprised how many had something happen to them?? I guarentee you that the vast majority never even heard his name and are busy focused on school and life. If you know something - call him out on it man-to-man or better yet, go to the cops. If not leave it alone as gossip is not justice. Leave the gossip for the ladies.
Look, I'm not gonna get into specifics of what I know or don't know.. but I will say this. When you constantly see a dude who is SEVEN FT TALL at a bar doing creepy shit, even if you don't care about gopher sports at all, it's hard not to make note of it.

Look, I'm not gonna get into specifics of what I know or don't know.. but I will say this. When you constantly see a dude who is SEVEN FT TALL at a bar doing creepy shit, even if you don't care about gopher sports at all, it's hard not to make note of it.
I have briefly met him and know some of the Lynch family but have never asked his family about his stuff. You may be right on him - Who knows? How would I know or anyone else unless we were in the room or there was a personal admission or legal conviction.

I do know that spreading very serious rumors which are unverifiable (and something that the police have already dismissed) is not cool.

Top Bottom