Shuttle

GoldenBoy13

Novice
Reaction score
Does anyone happen to know if the shuttles run during the game? One of the guys I have tickets with coaches youth basketball and has to leave probably around halftime to make it to his kids game. I told him to park in the ramps over on the west bank, so we can do our weekly post game tailgating, however if he isn't able to get back over there I am not sure how to get around it.

the St Paul shuttle runs its regular weekend schedule while the game is being played. Don't know about the West Bank shuttle.

Does anyone happen to know if the shuttles run during the game? One of the guys I have tickets with coaches youth basketball and has to leave probably around halftime to make it to his kids game. I told him to park in the ramps over on the west bank, so we can do our weekly post game tailgating, however if he isn't able to get back over there I am not sure how to get around it.

try the u of m ticket office on this one. they might know and will point you in the right direction, if they don't.

Top Bottom