Short video from Ben Johnson to Gopher fans as he boards private plane to Minnesota

Like goatee and he's not bald.

Go get 'em Ben and don't read the nonsense on here!
He would be foolish to read this stuff but he would be even more foolish to not be aware of loyal supporters skepticism. It’s part of knowing the territory.

He would be foolish to read this stuff but he would be even more foolish to not be aware of loyal supporters skepticism. It’s part of knowing the territory.

Correct. It's been mentioned in PP articles which I've read.

If Coyle is unaware of how this hire would be perceived by the most loyal and most casual gopher fans he should probably be fired. Not for the hire—too soon to tell—but for not understanding how this hire would look to his already unhappy fan base

I was a bit shocked when news broke yesterday. After letting it settle in more, I think he’ll do just as well if not better recruiting than the Pitino era, so it’ll come down to X’s and O’s which is a huge unknown. Next year for me will be all about his first full recruiting class and seeing improvements out of the team throughout the year. I’ll feel much better about this if there’s clear improvement regardless of the final conference standings.

I was a bit shocked when news broke yesterday. After letting it settle in more, I think he’ll do just as well if not better recruiting than the Pitino era, so it’ll come down to X’s and O’s which is a huge unknown. Next year for me will be all about his first full recruiting class and seeing improvements out of the team throughout the year. I’ll feel much better about this if there’s clear improvement regardless of the final conference standings.

I agree.

Top Bottom