Sheldon Richardson

Rosemountian

Reaction score
Does anyone know if he will be a guy that the staff will go after?
They were going after him hard his senior year. He committed to Mizzou. Failed to qualify and is at the College of the Sequoias. Brewster has a history of bringing a few guys from there.

This excerpt from a recruiting story that ran in a St. Louis paper today may be a preemptive answer to your question:

Richardson, a 6-foot-4, 290-pound defensive end, failed to meet NCAA academic requirements for freshman eligibility and is attending College of the Sequoias in Visalia, Calif. But he insisted recently that his commitment is solid and that he plans to enroll at Missouri for the spring semester next year.

"You commit, you should be for sure," Richardson said. "Somewhere else, it might be different, but that doesn't mean it's better."

http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/sp...F4DB6A0AC590E85C862576BE00115D2C?OpenDocument

Yea, I got that when gopher07 gave me a similar article. Just was interested and figured you guys would know.

Yea, I got that when gopher07 gave me a similar article. Just was interested and figured you guys would know.

My bad. :eek: I started my post prior to his post hitting so I didn't realize I was duplicating the work. I had to go find the article that I read earlier in the day so it took a few minutes. Next time I'll ignore your post so this doesn't happen again.

My bad. :eek: I started my post prior to his post hitting so I didn't realize I was duplicating the work. I had to go find the article that I read earlier in the day so it took a few minutes. Next time I'll ignore your post so this doesn't happen again.
Definitely was not trying to insult you.

I'd love to be the guy stealing the great recruit for once...

I loved this kids upside last year, and hope we still give him a serious 'go' in what is a perennially hard position to fill.

Top Bottom