Share your thoughts on the Iowa game

Don't have to light them up.....just have to be efficient and score some points which is something we have been very good at in 7 of our 9 games this season.

Everyone wants to dwell on the bad ones, I get it, they were really disappointing. But we absolutely can win this game on Saturday if we play well and protect the football.
To me its not that simple, the bad ones…are not just bad. Its that we were favored to win by such a spread, the fact that we lost doesnt make sense. I know upsets happen, but it still hurts.

i would love nothing more than to run the table, but to another posters point. Our staff got outcoached last week by a former B1G champion coach, Ferentz is a better coach then Fleck at this point. Until PJ makes Sanford change the game plan if its not working sooner than with 9 minutes left in the game…we are not winning at IA

Can we score 27 like Wisconsin did? If so, I think we win for sure.

Quick scan at an I-O-W-A board shows they don't have the usual swagger coming into this game as many years past. Many see Illinois for us as an outlier and expect the Minnesota team for October to show up Saturday.

That would be nice.

Trailed at the half Saturday and...
Coaches have distinguishing characteristics, like Wacker passing all the time and being weak on defense; Warmath strong on defense, but losing many close games (especially to Nebraska); Dan Devine, national title winner, scoring few points at Missouri but holding opponents to fewer. PJ is now 1-18 when behind at halftime - he's got to change that bad habit. He can't make adjustments? Change personnel? Change plays?

Top Bottom