Shama: Gophers the major loser in US Bank Stadium opening, widens gap between teams

I disagree with that.

Here's a blurb from an article about US bank stadium being a poor concert venue. I waited cuz I knew it would stink as a concert venue as far as sound quality and it would be written about.

"It doesn’t take an engineer to figure out there will be sound issues at the new U.S. Bank Stadium. It just takes two eyes.

Sound bounces off hard surfaces without acoustic treatment, and the $1.1 billion Minneapolis football stadium is awash with glass and concrete. The farther fans are from the source of the sound, the greater the chance will be that they’re going to hear sound bouncing back at them, which leads to distortion and echo. That’s why a small club or outdoor stage can offer an outstanding sonic experience that’s nearly impossible to match in an enclosed arena or stadium."

Please take note of the last sentence.

I stand by my opinion that Shama's article was prompted by chatter from people affiliated with US Bank Stadium. Music acts will continue to book TCF Bank stadium over US Bank which costs the Wilf's money.

Top Bottom