Sept 18th, I hope Mr. H is ready for the Boo Birds!!!

dustygopher

Reaction score
Since MR. H is not a gopher, I no longer care. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Couldnt agree more. I wish the kid the best, but he has to know he has earned a lot of boos from his hometown. Nothing wrong with making the choice that he did, but he should also know that it comes with a small price when he comes back home. (not that he even cares)

Its too bad though, its not like an offensive lineman gets his name heard from the PA announcer giving the crowd ample time to boo, it is a little easier in basketball to harass a defector.

He won't be there I bet. Red-Shirts don't travel with the team I don't think.

Dude, even if none of us had ever heard of SH, we would boo the hell out of that school. What a cheating disgrace (USC, not SH).

I'm not going to boo him because of where he decided to go to school. I would have loved for him to come here but he doesn't owe us or the school anything.

I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if SH is a complete non-factor at USC for the next few years.

I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if SH is a complete non-factor at USC for the next few years.
That sounds like some pretty serious sour grapes. The kid's an elite talent and will have a solid staff there to flourish under.

He's not one of us, and now he never will be. Good bye Hendersonk.

That sounds like some pretty serious sour grapes. The kid's an elite talent and will have a solid staff there to flourish under.

Uh, we don't know that. Yet. He projects to be elite. He ain't there yet. In fact, I thought it was pretty hard to see where he's at from watching him function against other Minnesota high-schoolers. I mean, it's a little like watching a senior forward light up a peewee goaltender and then make a big deal over what a goal-scorer you've just seen. Sour grapes? Maybe, but it sure wouldn't be the first time a Minnesota kid takes all his talent somewhere else and is rarely heard of again.

I think there will be a lot of booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooing in TCF Stadium that day.

Doesn't matter. He'll be loaded from Sean Diddy's rap career. They'll be making it rain at TCF next year.

Since MR. H is not a gopher, I no longer care. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I agree with you 100%.

Nobody in LA will remember Henderson in 10 years. He could've been a legend if he had stayed here. And his dad's 15 minutes of fame is officially over. He could've extended that here too.

I will never be a fan of him or Lane Kiffin again.

I don't really have any sour grapes here, because ultimately Minnesota is not my school. I'm just being objective about his realistic opportunity to face the Gophers the next two years.

Take a look at the depth chart and talent they have in front of SH and then get back to me. He will NOT be starting at either OT position the next two years. Butch Lewis, Kevin Graf, Tyron Smith, and Matt Kalil say "hello." And even if he moves to OG, which I wouldn't guess, it'd be an uphill battle there as well.

He could have made an immediate impact at Minnesota. Not so much at USC. Like I said before... this talk about SH playing against Minnesota the next couple years is moot. He will not be a factor unless the injury bug hits USC's O-line bigtime. He might have a nice view of TCF Bank from the bench, if he makes the trip. And he'll likely be watching USC play the Gophers from the bench in SoCal the year after that.

he would of been the equivalent of Royce white with his grades. What I mean by that is Royce got in trouble all the time before he came to school then at school he continued to do it because he was a small time celeb here. SH has bad grades so imo here he would of had even worse grades at the U.

This thread is priceless. You guys are getting jacked around by your johnsons by an 18 year old kid. :cool02:

Art's post...Priceless!!! Well done, Art V. :drink:

Top Bottom