Seniors..

gopherdiehard

Reaction score
its the time of year where we see a lot of seniors for the last time and i would like to say regardless of playing time.. we are all proud to call you gophers and without you this program would not be what it is now... guys like kirkwood cobb boticelli etc.. mean a ton to building a program and you always have a home up here in the great state of minnesota thank you for everything you do and good luck in the future with what ever it is you choose to do.. i have never had more fun watching gopher football than the last four years.. Thank you again and god bless

Great job on back to back 8 win seasons ! We need a bowl win badly to go out on a good note and send off !

its the time of year where we see a lot of seniors for the last time and i would like to say regardless of playing time.. we are all proud to call you gophers and without you this program would not be what it is now... guys like kirkwood cobb boticelli etc.. mean a ton to building a program and you always have a home up here in the great state of minnesota thank you for everything you do and good luck in the future with what ever it is you choose to do.. i have never had more fun watching gopher football than the last four years.. Thank you again and god bless
+1

Top Bottom