Senior walk-on Brady Rudrud gets a scholarship for this season

That’s awesome- but what’s that mean for the 2 other top priorities- Mashburn and Garcia?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s awesome- but what’s that mean for the 2 other top priorities- Mashburn and Garcia?

It means nothing. Brady is a senior in college this year. Garcia and Mashburn are senior's in HS. Brady's scholarship would have otherwise gone unused.

Go Gophers!!

I don’t think we can give a scholarship for this season to people still in high school. Any have a rule book?

It means nothing. Brady is a senior in college this year. Garcia and Mashburn are senior's in HS. Brady's scholarship would have otherwise gone unused.

Go Gophers!!

Thanks!

Go Gophers!!

It sure means something to Brady and his teammates!

It is just like the extra scholarships that PJ has to give to walk-ons.

Pitino chimes in:

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

Go Gophers!!

There was always a chance we could have used this open slot to pickup a grad transfer -- could have done that for the January semester if we needed another player. I'm not saying that would have been a good idea to do, but that option is now basically gone.

Top Bottom