Senior Day

IMO Garcia not participating can only be considered a positive development. At the very worst we have the opportunity to pay him enough to stick around.

It’d be kind of a downer if he was part of it, much more frontal.
It definitely seems like he was 100% authentic when he came here and said he wanted to help rebuild something. I would understand if he wanted to see where he's at, but I feel like he wants to be back next year. Him and CBJ have a really strong relationship

You went to school with him for a few years? Did you start posting here when you were 10 years old? That would explain a lot, actually.
Yes, that explains a ton when it comes to jbag.

So how did you go to school with him for a few years? Your story is unraveling.
I'm significantly older than him and went to school with him for a few years. Not sure why you think this isn't possible.

Fox graduated in 3, has his masters already, and is ready to move on.
I somehow have trouble believing this. He grew up dedicating his life to basketball. He became a DII All American but wanted to pursue more at D1 Minnesota, his home. He spent 2 years rehabbing his knee and finally got his chance this year and tasted success. Next year could be the year he has dreamt of his whole life. He could be a key member of a team with Big Ten aspirations and a chance to make noise in the "Big Dance". From a financial stance this could be a chance to take his "brand" to the next level. I do not think this will be the moment he has chosen to "move on". I think his knees have had enough. I believe his doctors are telling him it might be less than wise to continue playing basketball. Even Parker has stated that he would love to play next season but he is wary of his knees. I suspect that he wants to keep playing but cannot. It is a pity if I am correct.

Need a few more scholarship spots open. 2 guys committed, need to bring in a few more transfers. Bigs and need shooting!!!!
I'd put the over/under on open scholarships at the end the season at 3.5 and take the over. It will almost never be an issue.

I somehow have trouble believing this. He grew up dedicating his life to basketball. He became a DII All American but wanted to pursue more at D1 Minnesota, his home. He spent 2 years rehabbing his knee and finally got his chance this year and tasted success. Next year could be the year he has dreamt of his whole life. He could be a key member of a team with Big Ten aspirations and a chance to make noise in the "Big Dance". From a financial stance this could be a chance to take his "brand" to the next level. I do not think this will be the moment he has chosen to "move on". I think his knees have had enough. I believe his doctors are telling him it might be less than wise to continue playing basketball. Even Parker has stated that he would love to play next season but he is wary of his knees. I suspect that he wants to keep playing but cannot. It is a pity if I am correct.
I agree with you that if he doesn't play it will be because it is just too much of a strain on his body. I'm still holding out hope that we see him back in maroon and gold next season.

He'd be eligible because it would be his 5th year and 2020 didn't count due to COVID. Doesn't sound like the one time transfer rule will hold up in court. It's basically free agency every year.

This would be his 3rd transfer tho ha.

Quite the stretch to try and fight that

Oh, it's possible. Repeated kindergarten 3-4 times?
My pharmacy school class had people on their mid 20s to people in their 50s.

If Parker has his master's, then it's plausible the poster was/is in grad school with them.

Seems like a weird thing to lie about otherwise.

The guys on sleeper media said that Trilly Donovan was saying Dawsons made it known he’s open for bidding for next year.

I have not seen an actual tweet tho from a Trilly so no clue where they got it from. And also no clue how he’d be eligible
If he graduates he can go wherever he wants and be eligible.

Top Bottom