Sell out today

Nice to see the locals getting pumped up for an NIT game - I mean that, it's nice for Terra Haute to pack their stadium.

Also, note to @MaxyJR1 , replace the "x" with "twitter" and your posts will populate within the thread.

@MacyJR1: Since you started this thread and you are my official "rules of the game" person (and this post doesn't really fit anywhere else)...

... in the Texas vs Tennesse basketball game, with about a minute left, Texas inbounded the ball from the sideline of their own court (their offensive side of the court). The person inbounding the ball passed it backwards, with the Texas player receiving the ball jumping into the air before reaching the over-and-back line, catching the ball while he was in the air, and then landing with both feet behind the line (so he jumped from the Texas side of the court and landed in the Tennesse side of the court). Should that have been called an over and back violation? In the game, it wasn't.

I really like the fact that the Gophers are playing these games in hostile environments. If they can win this game, it builds confidence for next year in away games.

@MacyJR1: Since you started this thread and you are my official "rules of the game" person (and this post doesn't really fit anywhere else)...

... in the Texas vs Tennesse basketball game, with about a minute left, Texas inbounded the ball from the sideline of their own court (their offensive side of the court). The person inbounding the ball passed it backwards, with the Texas player receiving the ball jumping into the air before reaching the over-and-back line, catching the ball while he was in the air, and then landing with both feet behind the line (so he jumped from the Texas side of the court and landed in the Tennesse side of the court). Should that have been called an over and back violation? In the game, it wasn't.
I don't think that's a violation.

Top Bottom