Seldom complimentary but often entertaining...

Thanks for sharing. The write-up on Illinois vs. Purdue is the best I've seen this week.

Teams: Purdue (4-6) at Illinois (2-8)
Time (TV): 3:30 pm (BTN)
Interest: 1
Cheer For: Purdue

Two coaches on the hot seat. Winner gets fired. Loser has to take the other's job. Incredibly high stakes. Nobody wants to lose this one. Purdue 28 – Illinois 10

Pretty good. there are a lot of funny ones in there. Too many to mention just a few.

Here's my favorite.

Western Carolina (1-9) at #4 Alabama (9-1)
Time (TV): 12:00 pm (SECN)
Cheer For: Western Carolina

I'm going to warn you ahead of time, cheering for Western Carolina might not do much good. They have lost nine games in a row, and their lone win came against Mars Hill, which is a Division II team with a 6-4 record. Still, whatever you might think, this isn't a farce of a game. Alabama plays an incredibly difficult schedule, as their TWO GAMES against Top 20 BCS teams shows. They are 1-1 in those games, and needed a last-minute touchdown to get that one win. But yeah, the SEC is a grind which justifies scheduling Western Carolina in November. Alabama 59 – Western Carolina 0

hahaha

Teams: Jacksonville State (6-4) at #6 Florida (9-1)
Time (TV): 1:00 pm (Gameplan)
Cheer For: Jacksonville State

The Gators won't be able to take this game lightly because Jacksonville State is a quality team. They are currently in fifth place in the Ohio Valley Conference. You know you're a tough conference when you're in a valley. You have no high ground. Plus, the enemy can just roll boulders down onto your village. And don't even get me started about the flooding. You think it's easy to play football in a flood? It ain't. Florida 31 – Jacksonville State 21

HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Teams: North Carolina State (6-4) at #11 Clemson (9-1)
Time (TV): 3:30 pm (ESPN2/ABC)
Interest: 1.5
Cheer For: North Carolina State

I tend to neglect the ACC around here. Clumson 35 – Noth Carolina Sate 2P

I have to admit I got a pretty good chuckle out of him saying that we are bowl eligible after six wins against teams who consider peeing themselves a good day's work.

Michigan State needs this win very badly. If they don't win they won't go to a bowl game because they will somehow Sparty one away next weekend at Minnesota.

Top Bottom