Seeking Parking and Shuttle advice....

STPGopher

Reaction score
Anyone have any good suggestions for someone coming for a single game regarding shuttle and or parking. I have some friends and visitors that are coming to the game on Saturday for the first time. They need suggestions/ advice for parking/ shuttles. I offered what little I know. Being the TCF situation is new to all of us, I thought I'd seek others advice.

Any suggestions?

Teletransport. I saw it on star trek. seems fast and effective.

Outside of that get their early enjoy a beer or some time at McNamara. Or both. I might suggest Campus Pizza to meet.

Anyone have any good suggestions for someone coming for a single game regarding shuttle and or parking. I have some friends and visitors that are coming to the game on Saturday for the first time. They need suggestions/ advice for parking/ shuttles. I offered what little I know. Being the TCF situation is new to all of us, I thought I'd seek others advice.

Any suggestions?

I know there is a parking ramp at University and Central (behind St. Anthony Main) that has gameday parking for $12 with a shuttle. Park and biking also works nicely.

Any suggestions?

Everyone I know who has used the WB shuttle has had no problems.

West Bank Parking

We park on the west bank in the ramp that is between 19th st and 20th st. We really like it as it offers quick access to 35W and only cost $10. The shuttle is a 1/2 block walk and it drops right outside of the stadium. I didn't think we would enjoy the shuttle ride but its actually kinda fun meeting the people on the way to the stadium. After the Wisconsin game we had to wait for about 20 minutes to get back on the shuttle when leaving but the other two games seemed to move faster.

Thanks to all!-No further message

No further message

Top Bottom