Seantrel hasn't signed

Very smart. As I posted elsewhere, I'll bet that the Gophers play in as many bowls as USC if not more in the next four years.

Seantrel who?

Sean Henderson didnt rip Brew like they did sweatervest... let go sanctions. HAHA

This is getting MORE hilarious!

So many people talking out of both sides of their mouth. SH is getting ripped apart on this board but all of sudden everybody will love him again.

Very smart. As I posted elsewhere, I'll bet that the Gophers play in as many bowls as USC if not more in the next four years.
Thinking the exact same thing. A guy like Carroll doesn't bolt a dream scenario like that unless he thinks a hard rain's a gonna fall.

This is getting MORE hilarious!

So many people talking out of both sides of their mouth. SH is getting ripped apart on this board but all of sudden everybody will love him again.

Not everyone. It will be very interesting if they decide USC is too risky. Will Tressel swallow his pride completely and take them?

Who cares! It's pretty clear he is not coming here, so let's move on.

he said that Ohio State was his 2nd choice on T.V. SH will not be a Gopher.

He is not a Gopher let's move on to those that are

Let's not waste tons of threads on rehashing what is done. Like Brewster said, Seantrel, He didn't want to be a Gopher, that was pretty evident and pretty much spurned us, so let's move on. Sid had it right the dog and pony show was a waste of time, I was wrong he never really considered the Gophers good enough for him.

Sean Henderson

The NCCA investigation has been in play long before. And when you add the violations Lane had at Tennessee and he brought the same staff to USC why would you even consider committing there. Could it be that Sean was promised a little something in return for the committment? And with the NCAA investigation he doesn't want his deal comming to light?

It really sounds like he wants to go to USC but with the coaching change and talk of sanctions he isn't ready to commit. Probably waiting to see what develops related to the NCAA investigation.

I think this whole deal is a ploy by Sean Henderson to keep him in the spot light. Think about it, now that signing day is over the attention is gone and he was loving it. When Seantrel was playing in his early years at CDH, old dad was never around and a lot of other families would pick the kid up in morning and take him to school. When he finally started coming to the CDH games his Dad never yelled go Cretin it was always go Seantrel. He wanted to make sure everyone knew he was his Dad. Please note: Seantrel is a great kid, but his Dad is lookin out for Dad!

Top Bottom