Saturday we put the pads on.

husker70

Reaction score
I got that from the coach. Saturday came and ........ The coverage is awful. I'll be honest I didn't listen to radio, but searched the internet, TV, Sunday papers, and yes I no longer listen to Sid and Dave. I just cann't. But Gopher coverage or lack of was obvious by omission. This was the first time the O line would get a chance. The casual observer would notice Wills conditioning, how close is Gray. But it just doesn't register with the Star Tribune or Pioneer Press, or tv especially KSTP which is not more than 5 minutes from the practice field. I seriously cannot tell if my Gopher Pride fuels my disdain of the media. But I guess this applies to the fat a33 from fulda, if you cannot say anything nice, don't say anything.

I just got back from Atlanta where the big newspaper has major stories on U of Georgia and Georgia Tech spring football, with bigger stories on Sunday. Sad what they do here...

And they wonder why there isn't the interest in Gopher Football there used to be. If it was covered like most D-I schools, there might be alot more. Maybe the U should get someone to write and put it out as a press release!!!

Top Bottom