Sad news: Quick Change’s David Maas dies due to COVID-19.

BleedGopher

Reaction score
Loved watching this duo at The Barn. I never figured out how they did it. I think our crowd, more than most, loved when he ended up in a Gopher uniform at the end of every halftime show at The Barn.

Go Quick Change!!

Loved watching this duo at The Barn. I never figured out how they did it. I think our crowd, more than most, loved when he ended up in a Gopher uniform at the end of every halftime show at The Barn.

Go Quick Change!!
Sad news indeed. Quick Change was my absolute favorite of the annual touring halftime shows. I, too, could never figure out how they did it. I mean I know how they did it in a sense, but I still marveled at the way they could do it right in front of thousands of people and it would fool your eyes every time. One year I even made a point of being way up high so I could see into the "changing booth" and it still didn't seem possible to pull it off the way that they did. RIP Quick Change!

Sad news indeed. Quick Change was my absolute favorite of the annual touring halftime shows. I, too, could never figure out how they did it. I mean I know how they did it in a sense, but I still marveled at the way they could do it right in front of thousands of people and it would fool your eyes every time. One year I even made a point of being way up high so I could see into the "changing booth" and it still didn't seem possible to pull it off the way that they did. RIP Quick Change!

Agreed RIP & very sad to hear. Great entertainment pair.

Sad to hear this news. They were my second favorite halftime show after the dogs.

I liked them. I am forever an Alexandria Aces or Fargo Moorhead acrobat fan. But quick change is fun.

Top Bottom