Ryan Burns is the new publisher at scout

I like scout as well but its been quite over there ever since they had that Whisky guy writing for them

Burns should be a huge improvement

Ryan does great work, it will be interesting to see if he can bring more traffic to that site. It would be interesting to know the backstory on this move.

For me, Scout's new-wave format is Play Skool and a little tiresome to read, like a second grade book. If you scroll to the bottom right click on " switch to classic theme". YMMV based on platform.

I think scout was the one that bought out College Football News, correct?

http://www.scout.com/college/minnesota/forums/1102-gopher-football/13883386-exciting-news-ryan-burns-is-joining-the-team

gi is gi. i like gh because there is some really good traffic here. but i have always thought that scout was a sleeping giant. great midwest talent coordinators and a great b1g community. don't stop posting/supporting gh, but take a look at scout as well.

agreed. imo, the minnesota scout site has always suffered from a lack of good stewardship and a good publisher who wants to build it into something more. no reason, other than it being something of an afterthought by the current publisher/staff operating it, the scout site shouldn't have far more activity and traffic than it currently does.

Top Bottom