Rutgers away section

SixBySix

Reaction score
As a PA resident, there are really only three Gophers away opponents I can realistically make it to a game for (PSU, MD, and Rutgers), so looks like it's time for a pilgrimage to Piscataway this year. Does anyone know where the away fans will be? Would much rather get seats around some friendly faces.

I'm thinking you can buy the cheapest ticket to get in the door and sit wherever you want...huge attendance problem there.

Hey... i’ll be in attendance at the game and local NJian. Wanted to pass along following info about tailgate and tickets set up by NYC Alumni association. If I can be any help, let me know!
—-
Gophers are 2-0! To celebrate a great start to the season, let’s celebrate with the release of Minnesota-Rutgers Football Ticket and Tailgate Promo Link (https://bit.ly/33vXckf) and Promo Code (MNALUM). Look for tickets in sections 121 and 120 〽️ Come join alumni, friends and fans on Saturday, October 19 at 12:30pm ET at SHI Stadium in New Jersey for a pre-game tailgate then head into the game at 3:30 or 4:00pm ET to cheer on Gopher football in person
Join the NY/NJ/CT #UMN Alumni Network Tailgate for the Minnesota vs Rutgers Football Game on Saturday October, 19th.

Promo Link: https://bit.ly/33vXckf

Promo Code: MNALUM

Pre-game BBQ Tailgate to include:
Fresh brewed iced tea, pink lemonade, ice water, and assorted Coke products
All-beef 1/3 hamburgers and cheeseburgers, grilled veggie burgers, Thumann's all-beef franks, and barbecued chicken
Vegetarian New England style baked beans, sliced watermelon, and freshly baked cookies
Two drink tickets per person (over the age of 21)
Cash bar after drink tickets are redeemed (average of $6 per Miller Lite, Yuengling or premium wine selection)

Questions? Contact Amanda Rodriguez, NY/NJ/CT UMAA Network Leader
[email protected]

Last edited:

I'm thinking you can buy the cheapest ticket to get in the door and sit wherever you want...huge attendance problem there.

I went on Vivid Seats and got good seats for very cheap.

With this being the 150th anniversary of the first intercollegiate football game, it's a shame that Princeton and Rutgers aren't playing. According to Sagarin, Princeton would be favored even if the game were played at Rutgers.

Top Bottom