ruined tickets

gophersjufan

Reaction score
I have two tickets next to a buddy of mine who also has 2. he is out of town this weekend and gave me his tickets. my wife washed them with my shorts. does anyone know if the u will give me new ones and how that works? thanks.

are these season tickets? If so my parents received mine last year didn't bring them up for the opener and told the ticket office I didn't have them and reprinted them making the ones invalid, just need your account number or have the buddy call the office And honestly its not Air Force for the opener of a new stadium you can pay the $15 a piece for tickets because its SOUTH DAKOTA!

I believe that if you are just honest with them, they will understand. You will have to bring in what ever is left of the tickets. I will check on the policy at lunch for you.

Thanks guys. My wife is going to bring them in and see what she can get. There are still pieces of the ticket that show what seats they are, plus we have our seat that are right next to them. If not, we will scalp for cheap tickets. Thanks again.

Hopefully in the near future our tickets can be linked to a credit card which will allow the credit card to be scanned at the gate for entry. The Wild just started use this feature with their season ticket holders.

This is grounds for a divorce. You need to find a judge who is a Gopher fan, then you will get to keep everything!

Maybe i should have made her sleep on the floor as penance. No, she actually started crying when she found out...her and her mom are the ones using those tickets.

The credit card idea would work good. How would you scalp those tickets though? Is there a way that credit cards from Wisconsin could be denied?

I had tickets that were very damaged, I took them in and got replacement tickets. There was a bit of running around, but it got sorted out.

A couple of years ago we came up for the Wisconsin game (the infamous blocked punt) with a group, but forgot our tickets about 270 miles away. We went to the Metrodome Will call office in the morning before the game and explained the situation...we had to verify our info, show id, and since we were Gopher fans and not Badger fans, they waived the $15/ticket reprint fee. Hopefully you can have the same experience.

We forgot our Iowa tickets in 2007, realizing it as we were crossing into the Hog State on Friday afternoon. We called the Gopher ticket office and had tickets waiting for us at Will Call Saturday in Iowa City. No charge.

Maybe i should have made her sleep on the floor as penance. No, she actually started crying when she found out...her and her mom are the ones using those tickets.

The credit card idea would work good. How would you scalp those tickets though? Is there a way that credit cards from Wisconsin could be denied?

You still get paper tickets but have the credit card as a backup. It would be nice if they could do this for student tickets and the U card.

I will still check at noon, but for now you should get the account number for your freinds since the tickets arent actually under your name. This will only speed up the process.

If you still have the washed ruins of the tickets, bring them along, it couldn't hurt.

Thanks for all the help! My wife was able to get new tickets from the ticket office on her lunch break. Lets hope we see a blowout tomorrow!

Top Bottom