Roszell Gayden

Warrior Alum

Reaction score
First time posting after following for a couple of years. I see that he has transferred again. This time to Winona State along with his twin brother. Roszell got hurt in the fall and his mother got sick and left the team during the season and wanted to be closer to home. Good pick up for the Warriors!!!

Wow ...

I'm a season ticket holder to the U games but both my kids will be going to Winona State as of next fall. That is a huge pick up for them if he is half the player everyone made him out to be. It will be fun for them to check out.

Was he not admitted to the U or did he simply choose to go elsewhere?

I believe he didn't qualify and went the Juco route. But I agree, this is a huge pickup for the warriors and I'm excited to see what he can do for WSU. He will have 2 years of eligibility and his brother will have 1.

Do you suppose he gets a title ring from Auburn? He is listed on the official roster for the BCS National Title Game.

Not on the roster...sad. I wonder were he is now.

I go to WSU and see Roszell around campus and in the weight room a couple times a week, which doesn't exactly mean he's is playing football but he is definitely a student. He and his brother are both around campus right now.

I go to WSU and see Roszell around campus and in the weight room a couple times a week, which doesn't exactly mean he's is playing football but he is definitely a student. He and his brother are both around campus right now.

Oh nice! I noticed afterwards that none of the new players (transfers or freshman) are on the 2011 roster yet. It's crazy to think that Winona State has a legit 4-star offensive lineman on their team. Crazy....

Wrong

Oh nice! I noticed afterwards that none of the new players (transfers or freshman) are on the 2011 roster yet. It's crazy to think that Winona State has a legit 4-star offensive lineman on their team. Crazy....

I don't know why you are saying that. Just click on the link below and you will see that they are all on the official roster. They have been there for quite a long time.

http://www.gophersports.com/SportSelect.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=8400&SPID=3280&SPSID=38606

I will give you the benefit of doubt and assume this was just an error on your part. Hopefully, you are not that crazed basketball fan who visited this site a while back.

I don't know why you are saying that. Just click on the link below and you will see that they are all on the official roster. They have been there for quite a long time.

http://www.gophersports.com/SportSelect.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=8400&SPID=3280&SPSID=38606

I will give you the benefit of doubt and assume this was just an error on your part. Hopefully, you are not that crazed basketball fan who visited this site a while back.

He was referencing Winona St.'s football roster.

Yea just walking by him in the weight room and around campus he's a big kid who is for sure gonna move some people around this year in the trenches. His brother isn't exactly small either.

Thanks JackiO

He was referencing Winona St.'s football roster.

That the problem when you read something out of context. I hadn't read the previous comments and did not realize he was referring to Winona State even though he talked about them in his comments. Then I jumped to a conclusion by assuming something about the comment from the posters name. I really don't like it when people don't bother to take the time to comprehend what is being said. I am afraid I am guilty of doing the very same.:(

Not sure he would be playing at the U but he would've added depth, at this point he had to transfer down a division to play at all.

Top Bottom