Rossi honeymoon is over! Time to fire!

PitinoFan

The game by game, play by play overreactions to everything are what I love most about Gopherhole.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

highwayman

Knows Less Than Coaching Staff
I've thought about this and something needs to happen. Defense is a liability. Fleck chose the wrong DC.

I have feeling nothing will happen until the defense costs us a game.
I think you need to rethink your analysis. It takes time to come together in college football. This team is in prime condition.

WriterGoph

Among about 20 other posters, and rightfully so. The tackling this team was producing in those first 3 games
(and still the crap tackling by the DBs that still continues) was 100% unacceptable..
Yeah they're definitely not getting it done. 10 points the last two weeks TOTAL. how much did Michigan give up this week against Illinois?

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Among about 20 other posters, and rightfully so. The tackling this team was producing in those first 3 games
(and still the crap tackling by the DBs that still continues) was 100% unacceptable..
The biggest culprit on the tackling to me seems to be Kiondre Thomas. So happy they have Nubin coming along really well so fast.

You could tone it down a little. The tackling was notably bad in one game. The others, not much more than the typical missed efforts.

Latest profile posts