Roll Call for Signing Day Event!

GopherLady

Reaction score
Regardless of who commits, de-commits, and re-commits again...who is going to be at the Signing Day event at Bierman on February 3rd? I know I'll be there! Gotta celebrate the kids that chose the Gophers, instead of sulking over the ones that haven't.

I have gone the past two years. 2 years ago was awesome, we could go in the locker room, walk around the place and got tours from players. Last year's kinda sucked. We were ushered into the fieldhouse and were allowed to just hang out in there.

Any idea what the plans are this year?

I should be able to make it this year again. I hope iceland brings some emoticons to spice things up while we are waiting.

I have been there the last two years and will probably go again this year to support the kids that do sign, but I have to admit that this year does not have the buzz of the past couple years. I am also disappointed that they are not holding the event in the new stadium.

I'll be there....looking forward to seeing if there will be any surprises regarding recruits. I always have a good time.

Regardless of who commits, de-commits, and re-commits again...who is going to be at the Signing Day event at Bierman on February 3rd? I know I'll be there! Gotta celebrate the kids that chose the Gophers, instead of sulking over the ones that haven't.

But of course! Go Gophers!

Went last year.
Most memorable moment - meeting GopherLady in person. She is the truest of true Gopher Fans and a VERY nice person.
Worst moment - watching Gopher BB getting drilled by MSU on TV at Sally's after event.
This year - Golfing in Laughlin, Nevada - Hope they have internet access.
GoGophs!!

GL - I'm in....

....along with my whole MN contingent.

It is my first trip up since the stadium has been finished. Getting a tour of that just before heading over to Bierman.

I can't wait!

GM

Went last year.
Most memorable moment - meeting GopherLady in person. She is the truest of true Gopher Fans and a VERY nice person.
Worst moment - watching Gopher BB getting drilled by MSU on TV at Sally's after event.
This year - Golfing in Laughlin, Nevada - Hope they have internet access.
GoGophs!!

Awww, thanks so much. It was great to meet you too - after spending the past year or two emailing, it's always nice to put a name with a face. And yes, as brutal as the MSU game was last year, today felt much worse :(.

Sorry you can't make it this year, but I bet you're not - golfing in Nevada sounds pretty appealing after the weather we've been having!

I have been there the last two years and will probably go again this year to support the kids that do sign, but I have to admit that this year does not have the buzz of the past couple years. I am also disappointed that they are not holding the event in the new stadium.

hope to see you there CDH, it will be a good time. This event just doesn't work at the stadium for a number of reasons, the complex is the best spot.

I should be able to make it this year again. I hope iceland brings some emoticons to spice things up while we are waiting.

Not going to be there; hope this tides you over:

:clap::clap::cheer::party::rockon::rockon: and of course

:banghead:

I'll Be there

Making a special trip up from Florida just for the event. Bringing wife and two friends.

Want to be there when we get a surprise anouncement about a certain twin city player.

Oh, icey, I will be so bored. Maybe Schnoodler will bring his poet's pen and do some really creepy artistic pros reading?

Aren't they charging an admission fee this year?

Oh, icey, I will be so bored. Maybe Schnoodler will bring his poet's pen and do some really creepy artistic pros reading?

"I refuse to join a club that would have me as a member." Though I am a GLC member. Go figure.:eek:

Top Bottom