RIP Ohio State, a committment to kicking ass

oak_street1981

Reaction score
and excellence starts at 7PM on Saturday. Send the women and children to the hall of fame room.

It may have taken the Skyline "boys" a few more weeks to infuse our lads with their ass kicking excellence as our unjustly villified comrade Strudeller had prematurely predicted, but I think this is the week, without question.

The quiet confidence phase has ended and the golden wrath, (or shower) is going to stream or dribble tremendously down on to the corrupt, car loaning, palm greasing, basket weaving class promoting, sweatervested OSU regime! There will be no Hang on Sloopy heard Saturday, only cries for mercy after the Skyline style ass kicking begins! It is travesty that it will have come two weeks too late to save our beloved four star coach Brew.

Better late than never, let the quietly confident, ass kicking commence! 59-3 MN with a mercy kneel down at the 1 yd line like I witnessed in Murfreesboro TN. Now that was some Rupert style Sunbelt ass kicking!

Stoudemire, McKnight, and Cooper will all be leaders on this team next year, that's the one thing this team won't be short on because of how many of these guys have will have played 3-4 years

Now that Brew's gone I'm not sure we're still light years ahead of where we were 4 years ago. I don't like our chances without Jeff Horton calling consecutive run plays up the middle.

Stoudemire, McKnight, and Cooper will all be leaders on this team next year, that's the one thing this team won't be short on because of how many of these guys have will have played 3-4 years

I really like all three of those players. Especially the first two. It isn't their fault that Strudeller made that post a few weeks ago provided such levity to us all in these dark days.

McKnight and #11 are already solid. With a competent coaching staff Reeves and Cooper might both step up next year.

and excellence starts at 7PM on Saturday. Send the women and children to the hall of fame room.

It may have taken the Skyline "boys" a few more weeks to infuse our lads with their ass kicking excellence as our unjustly villified comrade Strudeller had prematurely predicted, but I think this is the week, without question.

The quiet confidence phase has ended and the golden wrath, (or shower) is going to stream or dribble tremendously down on to the corrupt, car loaning, palm greasing, basket weaving class promoting, sweatervested OSU regime! There will be no Hang on Sloopy heard Saturday, only cries for mercy after the Skyline style ass kicking begins! It is travesty that it will have come two weeks too late to save our beloved four star coach Brew.

Better late than never, let the quietly confident, ass kicking commence! 59-3 MN with a mercy kneel down at the 1 yd line like I witnessed in Murfreesboro TN. Now that was some Rupert style Sunbelt ass kicking!

crack_pipe.jpg

Top Bottom